Monday, July 21, 2008
Goodbye Chipmunk
Tomorrow is fianlly the day when I let my chipmunk go...it will be sad, but I'm very greatful for the short time I spent raising him. He is the cutest little thing. Fast too. :) The other day, Logan had him out of his cage and the chipmunk got away. Well, Logan and I spent atleast 20 minutes searching for him! He is just too quick to catch! Hopefully I don't cry. I have become pretty attatched to the little guy though. Jeez Lex, why did I get the kind and caring genes like you? ;) I will try to get a few last pictures of him. He has changed. He is much bigger now. Hopefully big enough to make it on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think we got those genes from mom! So how did it go? You need to post pictures of the little guy one last time.
I think I got that animal loving gene too .... :)
Post a Comment