I decided it was about time to update my blog. Our house is still coming along. Still too slow for my parents and the rest of the family. Sorry, the picture is a little crooked. :) I'm not the best photographer.... haha
Here is the top of the arch. I will put up a better picture when the brick layer moves his tools.
Mom started painting... this is the beginning of the kitchen area. That little "nook" right there is the pantry. 
Here is just another picture of the paint. Honestly...everywhere you turn, it looks like a different color because of the difference in lighting.
This is the dining room. It's a red color. The lighting makes it look like there's a streak in the paint but it's not really a streak.
1 comment:
Wow! I love it! It is looking really good. I like the red in the dining room. I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment