Prom was last month....sorry I am a little behind in blogging :) We all had a great time. It didn't quite feel exactly like prom but I figure it's because it was my senior prom and junior prom is the year that's "the big prom dance". I wore the same dress that I wore last year. Might as well wear a three hundred dollar twice instead of only once. I still got a lot of compliments on it, so that was nice.
My date was Dennis DeCamp.

This is my group. Bottom from right to left: Stephanie Shirtliff, Landon Slaugh, Levi Watkins, Jade Johnson. Top: Jena Wilson, Travis Smuin, Dennis DeCamp, Me, Morgan, Caitlin Batty. For our day date, we went canoeing. It was really fun, well, atleast Dennis and I had fun. The rest of the girls in my group weren't too thrilled about getting wet. Atleast it was warm enough to be outside!! We were grateful for that.
My last Prom...

My last Prom...
2 comments:
You look so pretty! Are you sad that these are your last dances?
Yes, and no. Some of the dances can be lame, but then again...I'm graduating. It's a weird transition in life. I can't deceide if I'm excited or nervous. It's a bitter sweet. :)
Post a Comment