Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Another dance
So preference happened on Saturday. I had a great time! I asked Rhet. We had a great time. During the day date we had an "indoor campout". We set up a fort with blankets (like the ones that you make when you are about 5 years old). And we watched a movie in our fort. ha
Our group: Me, Rhet, Jade, Dalton, and Erin. We hadn't picked up Erin's date up yet so he missed out on the pictures. opps
Thanks for taking the pictures Mary.
I think my dress is Lexy's old prom dress. Anyways, whose ever dress it was...thanks!! :)

Ok, so I took a painting class at the high school. It's not very good, but give me some credit...it was my first. If you can tell what it is (by some miracle) good for you, but for those who can't see it, it's a picture of Mount Timpanogos, with a reflection of a girl as the mountain in the water. Sorry it's hard to see and I'm not very good at painting.
A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go with my young womens group to go to the Draper Temple open house. It was AMAZING! It was so beautiful and had been a really long time since I had gone to a temple open house.

This is only a small portion of the group that went with us to the temple. This is only the laurel class...we had many more mia maids and many many more beehives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look so pretty! I love your painting! I want to see it in real life! It looks awesome! I am really impressed! Miss you and love you!
That painting looks AWESOME! Give your self some credit...I think it looks fabulous. I failed ART so I think it's FANTASTIC!!!!
Post a Comment