Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweethearts Ball

So I got asked to the Sweethearts Ball. The dance was Saturday. It was a double date. Deidre, Dennis, Travis, and I. We went bowling (and I must say, that I beat Travis at bowling hehe). We also went ice skating, to a new movie, Mall Cop. And then went to Wingers to get asphalt pie. And we did all of this before the dance. But I had to show everyone what he did to my room. (Travis asked me)

This was on my bed
This was put on my lovesac
There were hearts EVERYWHERE!Notice the sticky note hearts on my ceiling
Heart shaped balloonsHe put hearts on my window, there were little heart shaped containers all over my dressers. It was pretty decorated. But to top it all off....he put heart shaped cherrios inside my bed in my sheets so I had a nice little surprise before I went to bed. haha
Thanks for letting me borrow your dresses Kesh!! :)

1 comment:

Nick Scott Family said...

Cute dress Tay! Hope you had fun at Sweetheart Ball!