Monday, December 8, 2008

I haven't posted in a really long time, so here are just a few pictures to catch everyone up so they know what's been on.

I'm not sure when I took this picture, but I thought it was pretty cute so I wanted to post it. hehe
This is Boston, just trying out my new pillows for my room.
Boston was here for Thanksgiving. He found a lot of entertainment in my light.
In this picture, Boston is actually blowing on the light. Just think how much fun he is going to be for his birthday next year Kesh ;)
This is the majority of my birthday present. My family gave me a nice warm breadspread with sheets and blankets and pillows. And they all match my lovesac and black and white room perfectly! Thank you so much! I love it. :)

3 comments:

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

Tay I just love your new room! Black, white and red....my kind of taste ;)

Tawny said...

Your room looks super cute! I like it! Ouch on Logan's head! That is quite the goose-egg!

Nick Scott Family said...

That does look like a room that Lex would have - her favorite colors! It looks super cute!

Boston is a funny one ... blowing on the lights! Thanks for being such a great auntie! XOXO